Thank you for choosing the dental office of Jeffrey P Fish DDS. Your dental health is an important factor in maintaining your overall health. Our staff is committed to providing you with high quality dental care in a professional and caring manner.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Print and complete the following documents and bring them to your first scheduled appointment, along with any dental insurance and identification. Use the following checklist as a reminder of the things to bring for your first visit to our office:
- Patient information and Medical History – please enter all information on both pages
click here to access, print and fill out the Patient Information and Medical History form — bring this to your first visit
click here to access, print and fill out the Consent for Disclosure form — bring this to your first visit
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices – please review and sign after reviewing the enclosed Notice of Privacy Practices
click here to access, print and fill out the Acknowledgement of Privacy Practices form — bring this to your first visit
- Request for dental records and X-rays – please fill this out and send to your most recent dental care provider today so we will have your records available for your first visit
click here to access, print and fill out the Dental Record Request form — please send this to your most recent dentist
- Financial Policy – please review and sign
click here to access, print and fill out the Financial Policy form — bring this to your first visit
- Insurance Card – If you have insurance, bring your card to your first visit
- Photo ID
On your first visit you can expect: A thorough examination and assessment of your oral health, including necessary x-rays; a careful evaluation of your dental status; and, a recommended treatment plan to meet your oral health goals.
If you have any conditions that require antibiotic prophylaxis please call prior to your appointment. It is important for you to take medication prior to your appointment to prevent complications.
Your time is valuable, and except for emergency situations, you can expect us to be on time for you. We appreciate the same courtesy. It is our policy to charge $50 for failed appointments, and to discharge patients after three failed appointments without 24-hour notice.
We look forward to helping you maintain your oral health.