Dr. Fish and his staff are implementing all current MDH, CDC and Minnesota Board of Dentistry standards of care to provide the safest environment for our patients, community and staff. We ask for your patience and understanding as the COVID-19 situation is evolving. For information on the steps taken by Jeffrey P Fish DDS, review the COVID-19 Implementation Plan for Management and Treatment of Non-Emergent and Elective Dental Care.
The following is a guide to what you can expect at your appointment.
- Please enter the clinic 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. Your appointment has been staggered, to minimize contact with other patients in our practice.
- Masks are required to enter our facility.
- Upon arrival a staff member will check your temperature. If you have a temperature above 100 °F you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- If another patient is in the reception area, please practice of social distance.
- You will be asked to review and sign our COVID-19 Treatment Notice & Acknowledgement of Risk Form and COVID-19 Pandemic – Patient Disclosures. If you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Once the area being used for your appointment has been sanitized, you will be escorted to the opertory for treatment.
- When your treatment is complete, you will be asked to exit the opertory and proceed to the reception area for processing. The Hygienist or Dental Assistant will remain in the opertory to sanitize it for the next appointment.
For COVID-19 information visit:
Minnesota Department of Health: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html
Minnesota Dental Association website: https://www.mndental.org/virus/
Center for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
We proudly support Lake Country Cares Safer Together, a COVID-19 safety campaign designed to build trust among residents, visitors, and local businesses. Learn more at: https://www.lakecountrycares.com/